Saturday, April 28, 2007

4/28 poor progress

Man I'm pretty bad at this blogging update thing huh?

Well this week I ran 2 miles Tuesday on the treadmill which was a nightmare at 19 minutes then did weightlifting with trainer at Healthworks. Unfortunately I pulled a groin muscle while doing the workout - YEEee - so Wednesday I was barely walking any distance let alone running.

Thursday I was doing a big info session for International Student Learning - we organize and run international volunteering & internship trips geared for students in medical (as well as field biology, education and adventure hiking) and allied health fields in Africa, Central & South America as well as Caribbean.
- in summary I was busy out my eyeballs.

Friday I was busy with more small group meetings for ISL and it was cold and rainy here in Boston so I didn't do that. I did go to a semiformal dinner my frat put on at Elephant Walk though - SUCH GOOD STUFF - I reccommend it.

Today I ran 3 miles at 30 :11. So sad but for someon who hasn't run most of the week I suppose it could have been worse - but not by much.

No comments: